Bodylift combines two types of surgeries : posterior side lifting and abdominoplasty.
This intervention is designed for patients who had lost so much weight after a weight loss diet, a bypass or a gastric sleeve operation.
The Operation consists of eliminating the excess skin and fat and tuck the tummy in the waist area.
In fact,the flabbiness of the tummy,the sides, hips the exterior side of the thighs (saddlebags) and buttocks are treated in the same operation.
During the intervention and after liposuction of the mentioned areas,the surgeon will pull a band of skin between 20 to 40 centimeters in size around the waist area to retain the remaining skin.
- The results are spectacular
- This operation is efficient not only on the aesthetic level but on the functional one too
- It gives more comfort and mobility to the patients.
Before the intervention
- Take a 3 weeks vacation from work to make sure you’re fully available for the intervention.
- Run a total blood test
- Follow an iron supplement regimen
- Follow an arnica regimen
- Avoid using Aspirin or any similar medications.
The Intervention Day
- Patient should be fasting
- It’s a long period procedure,it lasts for about 3 to 4 hours.
- It’s performed under general anesthesia.
- Drainers are placed to minimize edema
- Des drains sont mis en place pour minimiser les œdèmes.
This operation requires a 3 days hospitalization. The patient leaves the OR wearing a compression corset that should not be taken off for at least 4 weeks to help keep the skin tucked in place.
- The convalescence is of 3 weeks.
- It’s advisable to walk the day after the operation to minimize the risks of phlebitis.
- First shower is possible after 3 days from the operation
- Although it’s a heavy operation,the pain is moderate thanks to a painkillers regimen
- An anticoagulant regimen is prescribed the doctor for 10 days.
The Scar follows the same line of your lingeries/pants waistband that will mature and evolve from red to pink within 6 to 12 months.
Compressive pads can be applied to the scar for few days.
The results offered by the bodylift are generally spectacular :
- Firm thighs
- Round and firm buttocks
- Smooth and toned back
- Tucked and flat tummy
- No more saddlebags
- The results are immediately observable despite the posoperation edema
- Patients should wait for 6 to 8 months to see the final results.
It’s advisable to have several sessions of lymphatic drainage for a faster recovery.
Professional activity is possible within 3 weeks from the operation.
It’s advisable to wait for at least 2 months to go back to physical excercice.
Stay duration in Tunisia
It should be a stay of a minimum of 7 days and 6 nights in Tunisia to make sure that you can go back safely to your country afterwards.
The cost of the bodylift intervention in Tunisia is 4200 euros.
These prices do not include your plane ticket’s cost or preoperational tests fees.
[/vc_column_text][vc_btn title= »Free quote » style= »gradient-custom » gradient_custom_color_1= »#0099db » gradient_custom_color_2= »#00cce2″ shape= »square » align= »right » i_icon_fontawesome= »fa fa-envelope-open-o » add_icon= »true » link= »url:https%3A%2F%2Fwww.medesthetic.net%2Fen%2Fcontact-2%2F||| »][/vc_column][/vc_row]