Buttock augmentation is a procedure that reshapes and enhances your gluteal area, providing you with a more shapely buttock profile. In the past ten years, this procedure has become increasingly popular worldwide, with round, firm buttocks often seen as a symbol of femininity and sensuality. The most frequent methods for enlarging and reshaping your buttocks are fat grafting using your own natural fatty tissue (popularly referred to as the « Brazilian butt lift »), or with buttock implants.
Implants are most appropriate for treating flat or poorly defined buttocks, particularly for patients who have limited fatty tissue. Butt implants are not as effective for treating sagging buttocks that may occur after significant weight loss.
- With this procedure a soft, shaped silicone implant is placed through an incision hidden inside the natural buttock crease, or an alternate incision site may be used. Your plastic surgeon will provide further details about these incision locations during the consultation.
- The implant is positioned in a pocket below the large buttock (gluteal) muscle and above the pelvic bone.
- The incisions are closed with sutures, drains are inserted, and a compression garment is worn following surgery.
The volume of the implants is 250 to 350 centimeter cubes.
Before the intervention
- It’s mandatory to send front,side,rear and in sitting position photos.
- Prepare a full blood check
- Follow an arnica cure
- Avoid taking aspirin and similar medications for at least 10 days before the intervention
- Take a 3 week vacation from work.
The intervention Day
- The operation is performed under general anesthesia
- The operation take about one hour
- Hospitalization is of one to to nights.
After the intervention
- The patient may experience some mild to moderate pain for the first 6 to 10 days caused by the detachment of the muscle.
- Regular activities are possible in 3 weeks to a month post-Op.
- Avoid exerting any kind of pressure to the buttock for the first 2 months.
- Don’t sleep or lie on your back.
- Don’t wear heavy objects and avoid sitting on your buttock.
The scars are totally invisible,since they’re well hidden in the natural fold of the buttcheeks.
- The results are immediately visible after the operation, and the final results are visible in about 2 to 3 months once the swelling and edema are gone,also the time needed for the buttock to soften and the implants to find their final position.
- The sensitivity of the buttock is reserved
- The durability of the implants depend on life style choices, personal hygiene and the environmental circumstances that you will be exposed to.
Stay duration in Tunisia
It should be a stay of 7 days and 6 nights in Tunisia to make sure that you can go back safely to your country afterwards.
The Buttock implants operation in Tunisia costs : 2600 euros.
These prices do not include your plane ticket’s cost or preoperation tests fees.
[/vc_column_text][vc_btn title= »Free quote » style= »gradient-custom » gradient_custom_color_1= »#0099db » gradient_custom_color_2= »#00cce2″ shape= »square » align= »right » i_icon_fontawesome= »fa fa-envelope-open-o » add_icon= »true » link= »url:https%3A%2F%2Fwww.medesthetic.net%2Fen%2Fcontact-2%2F||| »][/vc_column][/vc_row]