Arm lift or Brachioplasty is a surgery that eliminates the flabbiness of the skin around the arms.
The intervention consists of eliminating the excess skin and fat of the arms.
In case of a simple excess of fat,and the patient is young of age and have a good skin elasticity,a simple liposuction is enough to solve the problem.
Before the Intervention
- Prepare a full blood check
- Have at least a 1 week vacation from work
- Follow an arnica cure
- Avoid taking aspirin or any similar medications for at least 10 days before the intervention
The intervention day
- The operation is realized under local or general anesthesia.
- The hospitalization is of half a day or one night depending on the operation’s time frame.
- The operation lasts between 1 to 1 and a half hours.
After the intervention
- Some plastic surgeons may have you wear a compression sleeve for a few weeks to keep swelling down for 3 weeks
- Some bruising and swelling may occur and will disappear within 21 days
- Painkillers and antibiotics will be prescribed
- Physical exercise is possible progressively after 6 weeks from the intervention
- The scars are pinkish during the first 3 months ,they’ll be back to normal in a year.
- The first shower is possible within 3 days from the operation.
- The final results are noticeable in 3 to 6 months from the intervention
- The arm keeps tightening for about a year
- The final result depends on your personal hygiene and the skin’s elasticity
Stay duration in Tunisia
It should be a stay of 5 days and 4 nights in Tunisia to make sure that you can go back safely to your country afterwards.
The cost of arm lift intervention in Tunisia is 1800 euros.
These prices do not include your plane ticket’s cost or preoperation tests fees.