Before the surgical intervention
- The first advice is to reduce your smoking or quit i tat least one month before the intervention.
- Smokers and nonsmokers do not have the same healing process.smoking increases the risk of surgical complications for all intervention.
- An Eye exam is necessary for all eye related surgeries
- It’s preferable to follow an iron cure regimen before a heavy operation like liposuction,facelift or abdominoplasty... to better support the operation side effects like fatigue.
- An Arnica cure reduces bruising in case of face plastic surgery.
- Avoid using Aspirin and similar medicines at least 2 weeks before intervention to minimize the risk of hemorrhage during the intervention.
- Make sure you pack easy-to-wear clothes and comfortable shoes in your luggage.
- Write down your questions and prepare to ask them to your surgeon and doctors before the intervention.
After the intervention
- It’s advisable to take draining sessions after the intervention for a faster and better healing process.
- Have a blue mask to relieve edema.
- Wear medical sunglasses.
- Skin cream and arnica treatment are recommended to be applied on the incision sites.