PRP stands for Platelet-Rich-Plasma .
This beauty treatment consists of injecting your own plasma to your skin.
How does it work ?
A small blood sample is taken from the person being treated and put into a centrifuge or other specialized device that spins at high speed. This process separates platelets from other blood components. The concentration of platelets is then injected into the area of the person's body that needs to be treated.
The PRP is beneficial for :
- Hair growth : Doctors have injected PRP into the scalp, as a way of reducing the inflammation that can lead to hair loss.
- Inflammation reduction : Doctors have used PRP to reduce inflammation caused by osteoarthritis. This inflammation can lead to joints becoming painful and stiff.
- Tissue healing : Doctors first used PRP to help people heal after jaw and plastic surgeries. Examples of tissues that PRP has been used on include :
Ligaments can take time and be difficult to heal, which can make PRP an attractive option for some of those who have experienced injuries to this tissue group.
- Protection against skin damage(smoking,pollution..etc)
This treatment is suitable for all ages starting from the age of 25.
The PRP,helps fill wrinkles for patients over the age of 40.
PRP can also treat :
- Eye bags and black circles
- All types of scars(acne scars,injury scars,surgery scars)
The PRP can be combined to a mesolift to treat hair loss.
Peeling or Dermabrasion
- You’ll need 1h to 1h30min of treatment.
- These treatments are advised starting from the age of 25.
- It’s not necessary to repeat them before 3 months from the last treatment.