Thighlift also called cruroplasty or crural lifting is the aesthetic procedure of correcting the interior side of thighs.
The intervention consists of a liposuction ,removing the excess skin and tightening the skin in that zone.
- Prepare a full blood check
- Take a 1 to 3 weeks vacation from work
- Pack easy to wear clothes and comfortable shoes
- Follow an Arnica cure
- Avoid taking Aspirin or any similar medications for at least 10 days before the intervention
The Intervention Day
- The intervention is performed under general anesthesia
- Patient must be fasting before the intervention
- The operation lasts between 1 to 2 hours
- The hospitalization is of 3 days minimum depending on the amount of excess skin removed
After the Intervention
- Painkillers,anticoagulants and antibiotics are prescribed
- Specific cures and treatments for the scar sites are recommended for you
- A correct hygiene is recommended to you to avoid the infection of the incision sites,considering that the scar’s location is very delicate and can easily get infected.
- First shower is possible within 3 days from the operation.
- You should expecting some swelling and bruising that will disappear within 1 to 2 days from the intervention.
- The pain is bearable
- Any unwanted tautness can affect the healing process
- It’s advisable to avoid any sudden stretch movements to keep the stitches from breaking
- Physical exercise is possible after 6 weeks from the operation
The scars are invisible and well hidden in a natural fold. It will mature in a period of a 1 to 3 years.
It’s natural for the scars to appear pinkish and swollen during the first 2 to 3 months after the operation but they will get back to normal through time.
The final results will be visible within 6 to 12 months.
Stay duration in Tunisia
It should be a stay of 1 week in Tunisia to make sure that you can go back safely to your country afterwards.
The cost of cruroplasty intervention in Tunisia is 2000 euros.
These prices do not include your plane ticket’s cost or preoperation tests fees.