Liposuction is one of the most common and most demanded intervention. It represents 80% of demanded plastic surgeries.
What are the zones that can be treated with liposuction ?
Liposuction can treat :
- Back and lowerback
- Flanks,thighs ,tummy and hips
The surgeon of MedEsthetic makes small incision in the natural folds,he then introduces thin canulas through those holes and aspire liquefied fat.
Before the intervention
For a correct diagnosis ,it’s mandatory to send your front,side ,back and in sitting position photos before your liposuction in Tunisia.
Note that if the excess fat is important , the case won’t be treated in one session and it will be done in 2 steps :
- Prepare a full blood test to exclude anemia
- It’s highly recommended to follow an iron and arnica cure.
- The arnica cure will help minimize post-op bruising.
- Avoid taking aspirin or any similar medications for at least 10 days before the intervention.
- Take a 2 week vacation from work.
The Intervention Day
- The patient must be fasting the day of the operation day.
- The operation is performed under general anesthesia.
- The patient leaves the OR wearing a compression garment for 3 to 4 weeks,it will help tightening the skin.
- The intervention lasts between 1 to 2 and a half hours depending on the zones to be treated.
- The hospitalization time depends on the amount of fat to be extracted,it’s generally a 1 to 2 days stay.
After the Intervention
- The first days,the patient will feel tired and exhausted,some will feel dizzy when they stand up.
- The treated zones will be swollen and bruised.
- There are no scars only some small perforations of few millimiters.
- Shower is possible the day after the operation.
- The compression garment is to be worn for 4 weeks,day and night,to help the reshape and tone the body.
- Note that the period of convalescence differs from a patient to another and depending on the amount of fat extracted,which can vary from 1 to 3 weeks.
- Painkillers ,antibiotics and anticoagulants will be prescribed for a week.
The result is observable in 3 weeks after disappearance of the edema.
- Your body will keep toning for 6 months.
- The skin will continue tightening for 3 to 6 months.
- It’s advisable to avoid sunlight exposure for the first 3 months.
- Physical exercise is possible after 6 weeks from the intervention.
Lately, almost all liposuction operations is associated to a lipofilling of the face, buttocks, breasts, thighs, leg calves and even the labia majora in the groin area.
The fat extracted will be redistributed in the shrinking zones.
Stay duration in Tunisia
It should be a stay of 6 days and 5 nights in Tunisia to make sure that you can go back safely to your country afterwards.
- Chin liposuction : 1600 euros
- Simple liposuction : 1600 euros
- Medium liposuction : 1800 euros
- Complete liposuction : 2000 euros
These prices do not include your plane ticket’s cost or preoperation tests fees.
[/vc_column_text][vc_btn title= »Free quote » style= »gradient-custom » gradient_custom_color_1= »#0099db » gradient_custom_color_2= »#00cce2″ shape= »square » align= »right » i_icon_fontawesome= »fa fa-envelope-open-o » add_icon= »true » link= »url:https%3A%2F%2Fwww.medesthetic.net%2Fen%2Fcontact-2%2F||| »][/vc_column][/vc_row]