Blepharoplasty is a corrective surgical operation of the eyelids.
There’s no particular age for blepharoplasty,an imperfection should be present to justify blepharoplasty in Tunisia.
It’s a procedure requested by both men and women after the age of 30.
The intervention consists of correcting defects, deformities, and disfigurations of the eyelids; and for aesthetically modifying the eye region of the face. With the excision and the removal, or the repositioning (or both) of excess tissues, such as skin and adipocyte fat, and the reinforcement of the corresponding muscle and tendon tissues, the blepharoplasty procedure resolves functional and cosmetic problems of the periorbita, which is the area from the eyebrow to the upper portion of the cheek.
The scars are almost invisible and will disappear after a short period of time.
The operation is done through a particular type of incision called the transconjunctival incision which leaves no visible scars.
It’s also possible to pull the sagging skin to correct horizontal wrinkles.
The incision is made at the eyelash site and goes up for 1 to 2 millimeters to the crow’s foot area.
It becomes invisible in about 4 months.
We can intervene on 2 eyelids or 4 eyelids at the same time.
- It’s highly important to run an ophthalmolgy and blood tests to make sure there are no eye and health problems.
- Avoid taking aspirin 10 days before intervention time.
- Follow an arnica regimen for 3 days before operation.
The Intervention Day
- The Patient must be fasting the operation day.
- The intervention is performed under local or general anesthesia depending on the doctor’s opinion.
- The operation doesn’t require a long period hospital stay,the patient can leave the clinic the same day.
- The intervention lasts between 40min and an hour depending on the number of eyelids treated .
The blepharoplasty is a painless intervention.
After the operation,some side effects can be sensed :
- Some discomfort and a tension sensation around the eyelids
- A mild irritation of the eyes and some troubled vision.
- A swelling and ecchymosis of the eyelid that will disappear in few days after the operation.
To eliminate the discomfort a regimen of painkillers and antibiotics will be prescribed for 7 days.
It’s advisable to use eyedrops and cold pads for the eyes.
During the healing period,the eyes should be protected by medical sunglasses.
The results are immediately visible after the intervention.
The subtle transformations will be observed in about 3 to 6 months,the time required for the tissue and muscles of the eye to regain their vivacity and tone.
The results obtained after blepharoplasty are considered to be amongst the everlasting plastic surgeries.
The removed eye bags will not reappear after the operation.
Stay Duration in Tunisia
It should be a stay of a minimum of 6 days and 5 nights in Tunisia to make sure that you can go back safely to your country afterwards.
- 2 eyelids : 1400 euros
- 4 eyelids : 1800 euros
These prices do not include your plane ticket’s cost or preoperational tests fees.
[/vc_column_text][vc_btn title= »Free quote » style= »gradient-custom » gradient_custom_color_1= »#0099db » gradient_custom_color_2= »#00cce2″ align= »right » i_icon_fontawesome= »fa fa-envelope-open-o » add_icon= »true » link= »url:https%3A%2F%2Fwww.medesthetic.net%2Fen%2Fcontact-2%2F||| »][/vc_column][/vc_row]