Rhinoplasty, commonly known as a nose job, is a plastic surgery procedure for correcting and reconstructing the nose.
The operation can be done starting from the age of 17.
There are two types of plastic surgery used – reconstructive surgery that restores the form and functions of the nose and cosmetic surgery that improves the appearance of the nose.
The cause behind that deformity may be :
- Traumatic injury
- Due to aging
Before The Intervention
- Prepare a full blood check
- Upper body and head Xray
- Follow an Arnica cure for 3 days before intervention to minimize ecchymosis
- Avoid taking aspirin or any similar medications for at least 10 days before the intervention
- Take a 10 day vacation from work
The intervention day
- The patient must be fasting
- The operation is performed under general anesthesia
- It lasts between 1 and 3 hours
You should keep in count one night of hospitalization.
After the intervention
The patient wakes with :
- A nasal dressing( a small metallic plate) that will stay on the nose for 5 to 7 days.which will later be replaced by fine flexible splints that will support the bone for 3 more days.
- Specific Wicks are placed inside the nose for 12hours which will be removed before you leave the clinic.
- The severity of Bruises and swelling depend on the severity of the corrections made.it also differs from a patient to another and will disappear within a week.
- Breathing will be difficult through your nose for 3 to 4 days as the internal walls of the nose are still traumatized by the surgery,which will get back to normal in few days,once the swelling is gone.
- Painkillers and antibiotics will prescribed for 7 days.
The scars are totally invisible ,perfectly hidden in the natural folds of the nose and will eventually disappear in time.
- Apply ice bags to your face and nose to minimize the bruising.
- Keep your mouth hydrated to avoid the dryness that is caused by breathing from your mouth.
- Apply wet pads to your mouth during the night to keep it hydrated.
- You can have a shower the day after the operation,but make sure you keep your face dry all the time.
- Avoid sunlight exposure during the healing process.
The results are observable within 3 months and the final results are seen in 8 months.
Stay duration in Tunisia
It should be a stay of 7 days and 6 nights in Tunisia to make sure that you can go back safely to your country afterwards.
Le prix de la rhinoplastie en Tunisie en fonction de l'opération :
- Aesthetic rhinoplasty : 2000 euros
- Ethnic rhinoplasty : 2200 euros
These prices do not include your plane ticket’s cost or preoperation tests fees.