Genioplasty is the surgery performed on the chin by either increasing or decreasing its size.
The intervention can be done when we decide that the chin is either :
- Protruding (Prognathism)
- Take a one week vacation from work
- Have a full blood check before coming to Tunisia
- Xray imagery
- Avoid taking aspirin at least 10 days before the intervention
- Follow an arnica cure for 3 days before intervention
The Day of the intervention :
- Patient must be fasting
- Intervention is performed under general anesthesia
- Operation requires at least a 3 days hospitalization
- The operation lasts between 40 minutes and 3 hours depending on the intervention plan
After the intervention
- The intervention is almost painless
- In some cases,a compressing pads and bandages are placed for 3 to 5 days
- Some edema and bruisers may develop in the intervention area but will disappear rapidly.
The results are instantly visible and will continue to improve within 3 months from the operation.
This operation is usually associated to rhinoplasty.
Genioplasty is a simple,everlasting and efficient intervention.
Stay duration in Tunisia
It should be a stay of a minimum of 5 days to 1 week in Tunisia to make sure that you can go back safely to your country afterwards.
The cost of the genioplasty intervention in Tunisia is 2000 to 3000 euros depending on the interventions to be affected.
These prices do not include your plane ticket’s cost or preoperation tests fees.
[/vc_column_text][vc_btn title= »Free quote » style= »gradient-custom » gradient_custom_color_1= »#0099db » gradient_custom_color_2= »#00cce2″ shape= »square » align= »right » i_icon_fontawesome= »fa fa-envelope-open-o » add_icon= »true » link= »url:https%3A%2F%2Fwww.medesthetic.net%2Fen%2Fcontact-2%2F||| »][/vc_column][/vc_row]